New Hall Vineyards
Producers of Fine English Wines Since 1969
The New Hall Vineyards
Guided Tours & Wine Tasting
Special Guided Tours for Groups, Club or Coach Parties for 10-30 people
between May and August. The tours last between 2 - 3 hours, with
lots of information, a generous wine tasting and appetisers to accompany
the wines. A visit to New Hall makes for a great experience not to be
1. Explore the
mysteries and art of tasting wine in competitions
2. Pick up a few secrets, tips and tricks of wine making on a larger scale
3. See the equipment and processes the grapes go through to become wine.
4. Take a short informative walk along the Vineyard Trail amongst the vines.
5. Learn the History of English Vineyards & how they once thrived
& see the techniques on successfully growing vines in England nowadays.
6. Watch a video on the growing year in an English Vineyard.
8. Tour through the Winery, Bottling Area, The Press House & Fermentation
Room, where over 200,000 bottles can be produced each year.
9. Look around the Cellar/Shop under the 16th Century Farm House.
10. Learn a little of the skills that cellar masters know, on storing wines.
11. Enjoy a relaxed wine tasting of at least 4 different New Hall English
Lucy directly to arrange your tour.
We are always happy
to tailor-make the experience specifically for your group.
person including appetisers
Saturday 10th September 2016
2.30pm - 5pm
£15 per person includes nibbles -
please contact New Hall for Bookings